Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

I can procrastinate no longer dear reader. my flu is gone (praise Cthulhu) so lets begin
I will start with my first real project at uni, deem the other two unworthy, being introductory tasks.
and to be honest my heart wasn't in them.

the project brief was called Forest Fortnight. and as the name implys we had two weeks in which to complete it.
the main aims of the project were
1. respond to the story we were read and record it some way.
2. research and respond to -setting- -characters- -time frame- -meaning-
3. to create a body of work at a minimum of 1xA4 sketch book and 3xA3 drawings

this projects wanted us to create not finished pieces. but instead wanted us to explore design, mediums, scale and above all process. to create a body of work that shows our own thought process and development

No comments:

Post a Comment