Pages

Saturday 2 November 2013

part 2

so continuing from where I left off...

I did much the same possess for the rest of the characters. first making a mind map of their known characteristics and then drawing the missing pieces.





before you Jude the sloppiness of the drawings I feel I must remind you that these are simple concept drawings not finished pieces.

the next bit was for me the most interesting. I would be designing the concept of the God of the forest.
I already had the idea of what he would look like I simply had to get it on paper. so this section deals more with the use of medium and mark making.

 and started experimenting with mark making

 after getting the initial design in I went to A3 and put in some seances with different mediums to make the final pieces




in the end I really wish i had more time with this project, I found two weeks to be sufficient for making the initial sketches but i would have so liked to continue it to final pieces.

a last note. on the review for this project my course heads seemed to think, what i thought were the worst drawings had the most character. I don't know if this is a reflection on me, them or the course, but it is something to note down. you wont always agree with what your critics will say but you must chose to either trust n them or in yourself. that I would say was the lesson this project tout me, along with peaking an interest in digital media.


No comments:

Post a Comment